Chartered Accountant is a profession that is considered to be the highest-paid career option in India. The CA aspirants can find the step-by-step procedures of “How To Become A Chartered Accountant in India” in this article.
Chartered Accountant is the most desirable stream of career for young candidates. The main reason being the high CA Salary in India. Chartered Accountants gets an average salary of 6-7 lakhs per annum, This article is created to let you know the step-by-step procedure in detail to How To Become A Chartered Accountant After 12th in India but truly, becoming CA is not that easy. Students have to give their complete dedication, hard work, and passion time for this complete course of 4 years.
If you are ready to give all these things, then surely you can achieve the designation of CA under ICAI.
If you are seeking out the Best CA Coaching in India? VSI Jaipur has proved to be the best CA institute for breaking ICAI historical records every year by achieving 1st All India Ranks. So, if you are ready to rock the CA Career, visit the official website of VSI Jaipur and enrol yourself for the CA Foundation just after your 12th. Many aspirants register themselves for the CA after graduation and in return, they get the opportunity to learn some initial steps of the CA Course. Read the complete article for ICAI authentic steps to How To Become CA After 12th in India.
What is CA (Chartered Accountancy)?
Chartered Accountant or accountancy is the same. This profession deals with the management of all financial entities. They deal with multiple banking fields such as managing financial accounts, budgeting, auditing, taxation, business strategy, etc.
There’s a slight difference between a Chartered Accountant and an Accountant that is the former has passed multiple CA level examinations and 3 years of articleship training into accounting to earn the title of a Chartered Accountant.
Chartered Accountancy-Course Details
Every level of CA must be cleared to become an eminent Chartered Accountant. Only when a candidate has cleared all these exams of CA, he or she is considered a Member of ICAI with Chartered Accountant authentic Designation. The exams of CA are as follows:
- CA Foundation Exams
- Intermediate Exams
- CA Final Exams
The total CA Course fees in India for Foundation, Intermediate, Articleship, and Final courses will be around 86000 to 90,000. It can increase with every attempt for any exam.
How To Become a CA in India? Step-by-Step procedure
To attain the Chartered Accountant designation one needs to follow certain steps. Candidates of CA who are willing to know How To Become CA After the 12th can find the following steps in detail.
Step 1: Register for CA Foundation Course after 12th
- Students with 55% marks in class 12th can register for the CA Foundation Course directly on the ICAI official website and pay the CA Registration Fee.
- Students can appear for the CA Foundation Exams 2022 after a nice 4 months of study.
Step 2: Register for CA Intermediate Course
- Students can enroll in the CA Intermediate Course after clearing CA Foundation exams with 50% aggregate marks.
- Now students can clear 4 weeks of ICITSS course. This is a technical additional certificate course that is needed to be cleared before the articleship.
- After registering for the CA Intermediate course, students have 8 months study period to prepare for the exams. After clearing one of the two groups, students can enroll in their articleship training.
Step 3: Enroll For Articleship
- After clearing any group in CA Intermediate, students can simply enroll in the articleship training for 3 years where they get their stipend.
- Now students have time to clear the remaining group exams if any.
- The registration for the CA Final exams can be done during the last 6 months’ training period.
Step 4: Registration for the CA Final Course
- Students have to clear both the groups of CA Intermediate and complete the articleship registration to be eligible to register for the CA Final course. Students can prepare for the 4 months study period for CA Final Exams.
- Before this, students are supposed to complete 4 weeks of AICITSS before appearing for the main examinations.
Now, as you crack both the groups of CA Final exams, you’ll become a member of ICAI and of course a Chartered Accountant.
What is the CA Course Fees?
What is the CA Salary in India?
There is a great demand for the CAs today within auditing firms, stockbroking firms, legal firms, finance companies, banks, etc. During the articleship, there are not bright salary options. But still, candidates on course completion can expect a good salary. The CA salary is completely dependant on the city and company one gets employed with. There are tough CA exams and the course is very long so it is advised to pursue graduation along with the main program.
Students with an aim to clear CA the toughest exams, can go through this entire blog and get the complete idea of the step-by-step procedure of clearing Chartered Accountant. If you are enquiring about the top CA institute then VSI Jaipur is the only name that you can count upon. You can directly register yourself and be a part of the rankers family.