The sale of shares of a private company to the public is called Initial Public Offerings (IPOs). IPOs raise capital for a company from public investors. New stock is issued with each share offering.
In 2021 the IPOs in India were like a rollercoaster. New companies in the IPOs list performed pretty well. Though, there were sudden failures towards the end. Paytm is one of those failures.
Investors should keep an eye on market data. The upcoming IPO in 2022 is available on some of the top financial companies’ websites. IIFL Securities provides an updated list of the upcoming IPOs in 2022.
There are a few ways to get the list of the upcoming IPOs in 2022.
- The financial section of newspapers contains a lot of information regarding the upcoming IPOs. Reading the advertisements and brochures of different companies to get information about the forthcoming IPOs. If you know someone who has been investing in stocks for a long period, you can ask them. Apart from this, you can get information about the upcoming IPO in 2022 in the newspapers.
- The official website of IIFL Securities contains all the IPOs for current, forthcoming and closed issues. You can see all the information you need like company names, issue type, issue size, open and close date, offer price etc. The list contains the names of companies who are performing the best and worst on the Stock Market. Last trade price (LTP), list price, list date, offer price, change percentage of all those companies are also mentioned.
- Having market data is like a strategy for improving your trading. The IIFL Markets app has a lot of information about the Stock Market. Market data contain volumes, prices, bid-ask quotes, etc., about multiple stock markets. You will also get the list of the upcoming IPOs in 2022 on the app. Apps launched by large brokerage firms contain the upcoming IPO in 2022 too.
- You can check the National Stock Exchange’s (NSE) website. There in the Market Data section, you will see Trade Information. Under that window, if you click on the New Listing option, you will find the current, past and upcoming IPO in 2022.
- Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) also contains the list of the upcoming IPOs in 2022. After opening their official website, you will see the “Public Issues” option. There are multiple filters available for your preferences.
With the help of the above references, you can stay up to date and invest in an upcoming IPO.